Industrial and Intellectual Property Rights
“Chrysi Zymi” is a trademark of “ALESIS S.A.” ALESIS S.A. owns all intellectual property rights to materials on this Website. All rights reserved. All material is intended for non-commercial personal use.
The terms and conditions outlined below, as well as any law or regulation applicable to the Website, the Internet or the World Wide Web also applies to all users of this Website.
This Website has been created for your personal entertainment, information, education and communication. Only non-commercial personal use of the material on this Website is permitted, provided that users abide by all terms and conditions related to intellectual and industrial property rights associated with the material on the Website. Nonetheless, it is forbidden to distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, post or use the content of this Website for public or commercial purposes without written permission from ALESIS S.A.
Your access to the Website and use thereof is also subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws in force. By accessing and browsing the Website, you accept the General Terms, without restrictions or reservations, and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and ALESIS S.A. no longer apply to matters stipulated herein.
- It should be assumed that anything you see or read on the Website is protected by the intellectual rights of ALESIS S.A., unless otherwise indicated, and may not be used other than as specified in these Terms and Conditions or in the Website content without written permission from ALESIS S.A. ALESIS S.A. does not warrant that the use of materials displayed on the Website will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with ALESIS S.A.
- Despite every reasonable effort by ALESIS S.A. to include accurate and up-to-date information on its Website, ALESIS S.A. does not guarantee the accuracy of said information. ALESIS S.A. assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the Website content.
- Your use of and browsing the Website is at your own risk. Neither ALESIS S.A., nor its officers, managers, employees, partners, any of its dealers or any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Website. Without limiting the foregoing, everything contained on the Website is provided to you AS-IS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. ALESIS S.A. also does not assume any responsibility nor is it responsible for any damage to your computer or for viruses that may infect your computer or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Website, or your downloading of any material, data, texts, images, video, or audio from the Website.
- Any communication or materials you transmit to the Website by electronic mail or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or send becomes the property of ALESIS S.A. or its partners and may be used for any purpose, without prejudice to the law. Furthermore, ALESIS S.A. is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Website for any purpose. By using this Website, you may submit and/or ALESIS S.A. may collect certain information for any purpose it deems suitable.
- Images of persons or places displayed on the Website are either the property of ALESIS S.A. or “ALESIS S.A.”, or are used with permission. The use of such images by you, or by anyone else authorised by you, is forbidden, unless specifically permitted by these General Terms or unless specific permission is provided elsewhere on the Website.
- Trademarks, logos and service marks (“Trademarks” in general) displayed on the Website are registered or unregistered trademarks of ALESIS S.A. and others. Nothing contained in the Website should be construed as express or implied license or right to use any Trademark displayed in any form on the Website without the written authorisation of ALESIS S.A. or the third party who may own the Trademarks displayed on the Website. Your use of Trademarks displayed on the Website or any other content thereof, other than as specifically provided in these General Terms, is strictly forbidden.
- ALESIS S.A. has not reviewed some or all of the sites linked to the Website and is not responsible for the content of any external web pages or any websites linked to this Website. Your link through this Website to web pages outside this Website or other websites is undertaken with your responsibility and without permission from ALESIS S.A.
- Although ALESIS S.A. may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, messages, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like on the Website, ALESIS S.A. is under no obligation to do so and does not assume any responsibility or liability arising from the content of such areas nor for any error, plain or defamatory slander, offence, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information in said areas of the Website. It is forbidden to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, offensive, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that might constitute or encourage conduct that could be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or violate any law in any other manner.
ALESIS S.A. may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this message. Any revisions are binding on users.
The Company will collect any personally identifiable information related to you (e.g. name, address, telephone number or e-mail address (“personal data”) through the Barba Stathis web pages only if you voluntarily provide it. If you do not wish to have your personal data collected, please do not submit any.
Nevertheless, if you provide personal data, the information may be used in the following manner, unless otherwise specified:
- to store and process this information to better understand your needs and the way in which we could improve our products and services;
- we (or a vicarious agent or a third-party contractor assigned to carry out any promotional task) may use this information to contact you; and/or
- we may provide collective – but not individualised – information regarding Website visitors or users to third-party contractors.
At the current time, we do not provide nor do we intend to provide your personal data to third parties.
The Company does not intend to collect potentially personal data from persons under the age of eighteen. Where appropriate, the Company will explicitly inform minors not to submit their data to our Website and/or will take any reasonable action to secure parental consent for any such submission.
Additional Information Collected Automatically
In some cases, we may automatically collect (i.e., not via registration) technical information that is not personally identifiable when you connect to the Website. Examples of this type of information include the type of Internet browser you are using, the type of computer operating system you are using and the domain name of the website from which you linked to our Website.
Cookies – Information automatically stored in your computer
While you are browsing one of the ALESIS S.A. web pages, we may store some data on your computer. These data are in the form of “cookies” or in the form of similar files and they help us in a number of ways. For example, cookies help us adapt a web page to better suit your interests and preferences. On most Internet browsers, you can delete cookies from your hard drive, block all cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored on your computer. Please refer to your browser instructions or to the Help section to learn more about these functions.
Copyright ALESIS S.A. All rights reserved.