saturated fats 24,6g
- Remove the product from the freezer and leave it at room temperature in the packaging until it is thoroughly defrosted (about 2 hours).
- Unroll the pastry sheets.
- Warning: Do not try to unroll the sheets if they have not been completely defrosted or they will break into pieces.
- Prepare your creation.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C until golden brown.
- Adjust baking time and temperature as needed, depending on oven operation.
Not suitable for microwave oven
If you wish, you can unroll only one pastry sheet.
In the refrigerator: : 24 hours
In the freezer (**): 1 month(**) -12°C: 1 month
In deep freeze (***) -18°C: Up to date of expiry
Attention: Do not refreeze!