Round puff pastry sheets
saturated fats 21,6g
Wheat flour, water, vegetable margarine (non hydrogenated vegetable oils and fats, water, emulsifier: mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, salt, acidity regulator: citric acid, aroma, colouring: beta-carotene), butter (9%), corn starch, salt, sugar, humectant: glycerol.
The product contains ingredients of wheat (gluten), milk (lactose) and is produced in areas that also handle sesame.
- Remove the product from the freezer and leave it at room temperature in the packaging until it is thoroughly defrosted (about 2 hours).
- Unroll the pastry sheets.
- Warning: Do not try to unroll the sheets if they have not been completely defrosted or they will break into pieces.
- Prepare your creation.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C until golden brown.
- Adjust baking time and temperature as needed, depending on oven operation.
Not suitable for microwave oven
In the refrigerator: : 24 hours
In the freezer (**): 1 month(**) -12°C: 1 month
In deep freeze (***) -18°C: Up to date of expiry
Attention: Do not refreeze!